Are you an experienced auditor with a keen eye for details? We’re looking for a new Group Compliance Auditor to join our team in the Dundee area.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Dundee. Travel within the UK will also be required.
About the role
Our Compliance Auditors are responsible for verifying that our key financial and non-financial controls are operating as expected.
This role would be a good fit for someone with an eye for detail and who can effectively explain their findings to a wide and varied audience.
- Carrying out reviews of key financial and non-financial controls across the branch network.
- Carrying out ad-hoc investigations as required.
- Carry out quarterly dealer standard reviews.
Essential skills and experience
- Previous audit experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
Nice to have but not essential
- Previous experience with Kerridge Rev8 would be preferable, but training will be provided.
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Company car
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.