We’re currently recruiting for an organised, friendly Bodyshop Estimator to work in our Ratho bodyshop in Edinburgh.
About the role
Working as part of a busy team, you’ll be there to see the customer through the entire sales process, from their first point of contact in the workshop, to talking them through any completed work.
You’ll be presentable and polite with strong communication skills. You’ll also be able to carry out estimates efficiently and professionally.
- Supplying estimates of any repairs needed and communicating them efficiently to the customer.
- Talking to insurers to gain authorisation for repairs.
- Booking courtesy cars.
- Keeping the customer informed at every stage of the job, advising them of any extra work/payments that may be required.
- Answering general queries at the reception desk or over the phone.
- Liaising successfully with staff and engineers.
- Attending training courses as required.
- Great communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to listen and accurately relay information.
- Strong telephone manner.
In return you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care – making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.