We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Bodyshop Development Coach to train bodyshop staff across our UK branches.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
Group-wide travel will be expected; however this role will be based in Glasgow.
About the role
At Arnold Clark, we are creating a new Bodyshop Academy to train and support our new recruits. As a Bodyshop Development Coach, you will travel to our branches to deliver this training.
You will be responsible for building and delivering training courses, as well as helping to roll out new systems and processes within our bodyshops.
This job would suit someone with previous experience in a bodyshop role, with a positive, energetic outlook and the flexibility to work independently and away from home for periods of time.
- Coaching and mentoring new bodyshop staff to ensure they understand our processes, ethos and customer service standards.
- Building training courses and delivering them in a classroom environment.
- Covering various Arnold Clark branches to deliver one-to-one training.
- Setting goals and monitoring individual and branch achievements.
- Identifying areas for improvement and providing assistance in the workplace.
- Providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Keeping up to date with company procedures and developments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Previous coaching or bodyshop training experience.
- A forward-thinking, motivated approach to every situation.
- Ability to show a ‘can do’ attitude and think on your feet.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.