We’re recruiting for an organised, professional Bodyshop Administrator to work in our Aberdeen Menzies Road branch.
Full-time, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm, and every second Saturday morning.
About the role
Our Bodyshop Administrator will be well versed in delivering great customer service and carrying out the admin duties required for working in a busy, customer-facing environment. You’ll answer telephone enquiries, handle customer bookings and be responsible for invoicing customers.
The right person for the job will be diligent and well organised, with a polite telephone manner and superb communication skills.
- Processing customer bookings and handling customer enquiries.
- Handling insurance company enquiries.
- Manual invoicing with accuracy.
- Generating electronic invoices.
- Handling email enquiries.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Superb communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An organised, methodical approach to your work.
As well as full training, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.