This is a great opportunity to join our Business Intelligence team, building robust reporting solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies. You’ll be developing the company’s data warehouse, building Tabular models, and delivering reports through Power BI, Power BI Report Builder, and SSRS.
The role offers the opportunity to work with complex data sets across various parts of the business and will require strong SQL skills, experience in building data models and reports, and working with business users and developers.
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (flexible working hours). Working from home and office flexibility.
- Developing and maintaining the data warehouse using SQL server.
- Creating and maintaining data models using Kimball methodologies.
- Creating engaging, insightful reporting through Power BI, Power BI Report Builder, and SSRS.
- Using on-premise and Azure versions of Microsoft products.
- Performance tuning and query optimisation.
- Working closely with internal developers to provide database support.
- Experience of data modelling and database design.
- Excellent T-SQL skills.
- Previous experience of interactive report building using PowerBI and SSRS.
- Thorough knowledge of SSIS and SSAS.
- Minimum five years’ experience in SQL server programming.
- Great communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory.
Don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s development community, and as a result, you can expect the following benefits and perks when you work for us:
- Amazing working environment
- Casual dress
- A top-of-the-range PC laptop with two additional 23-inch screens
- Work from home / office flexibility
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.