We’re recruiting for an organised and proactive B2B Data Analyst to be based at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday (45 hours)
About the role
As a B2B Data Analyst, you’ll research and identify new business sales, leasing and daily rental opportunities for Arnold Clark.
Working in a busy office environment, the ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the fleet/vehicle management industry, excellent data management and research skills and the ability to establish a rapport with new clients.
- Researching organisations.
- Identifying and creating business opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients via email or by phone and setting up face-to-face meetings.
- Collating and analysing data from dual systems.
- Preparing management reports.
- Providing support for our sales teams.
- Liaising with internal departments and external clients.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the industry.
- Excellent time management and high levels of organisation.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Previous experience of using CRM systems.
- A positive and self-motivated approach.
- A focus on delivering great customer service.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel is required, but training will be given for the right candidate.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including a lunch subsidy, Flexitime, free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.