We’re recruiting for a capable, diligent Commercial Vehicle Auto Electrician Supervisor to work in our East Kilbride Coachbuilders facility.
Full time, 44 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role. Core hours are 10am to 12pm, and 2pm to 3pm.
About the role
As our new Commercial Vehicle Auto Electrician Supervisor, you’ll install electrical components and vehicle accessories efficiently and safely.
To be the right fit for this role, you should be fully up to speed with the latest electrical systems. You’ll also have a passion for producing quality work and a keen eye for detail.
- Installing new equipment in commercial vehicles.
- Carrying out testing and repairs on electrical systems.
- Identifying correct procedures and methods.
- Working with suppliers and manufacturers where required.
- Updating and installing software where required.
- Full understanding of modern electrical systems.
- Excellent quality of work and attention to detail.
- A full driving licence.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Specialist component training can be supplied.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.