We’re recruiting for an efficient and accurate Audio Typist to work within our busy People Team at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Audio Typist for the People Team, our head office HR department, you’ll transcribe recordings for all employee relations issues. You’ll also be involved with day-to-day administration within this fast-paced department.
This role would suit someone with previous experience of audio typing, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Transcribing recordings of employee relation issues.
- Answering the telephone.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scanning documents.
- Liaising with managers and directors.
- General office duties as required.
- Previous knowledge of audio typing.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience using Skype and Excel.
In return for your skills, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and a monthly lunch subsidy, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private health insurance, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.