We’re currently looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to work closely with our internal teams and service partners at our Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow office to help implement Arnold Clark’s Cyber Security policies standards and working practices.
We offer out Cyber Security Analysts:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
- Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Looking to put your knowledge to the test? Great.
In this role, you will help the Cyber Security team to identify, detect and respond to all security alerts generated from Arnold Clark information systems.
The successful candidate will spend time within each Cyber Security team including Operation, Governance Risk & Compliance, Identity and Architecture & Engineering during their first year. Regular check-ups with your assigned Cyber Security Lead will occur and a customised development plan will be set up based on your current level and proposed development path.
You will work very closely with internal teams and our managed service partners to gain a full understanding of the Arnold Clark Cyber Security policies, standards and working practices across the Group.
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Ability to work alongside key internal and external stakeholders
- Cyber technical background would be useful but is not essential
- Networking knowledge would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to work under the direction of the Cyber Security team leads
- Ability to complete investigation reports in line with processes
- A desire to learn and seek knowledge in all aspects of cyber security
- Ability to build key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Perform security event handling and investigations using the Operations tools and processes.
- Ensure that all security events and incidents are responded to in accordance with the established work instructions, including remedial action/recommendations.
- Provide basic Event and Log analysis.
- Maintain currency in security concepts, tools and best practices.
- Analysis of daily/weekly security reports.
- Assisting with the vulnerability management and compliance scanning processes.
- Present and review reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all work instructions and processes are reviewed and remain current.
- Monitor and complete Phishing Email investigations.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.