We are seeking two highly motivated and ambitious Assistant Managers to assist the Operations Manager in launching and developing our new valet preparation centre located in Linwood.
This is a fast-paced, target-driven position with expectations of 400+ valets per day split over day and night shifts. This role would be ideal for an organised, quick-thinking person with previous valet experience and the ability to keep to deadlines and react quickly to challenges.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in all day-to-day duties.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are valeted to a very high standard of cleanliness.
- Managing a team of seven supervisors and their teams to ensure that targets and business objectives are met.
- Overseeing and organising daily operations.
- Overseeing production and reviewing productivity using our in-house valet diary system to manage staffing levels.
- Work with on-site health and safety officer to ensure that all health and safety standards are maintained to company guidelines.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across other departments, both face to face and via email
- The ability to lead by example and motivate your team to achieve their targets and deliver a high standard of work
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience of leading and managing a team would be advantageous
- Managing performance
- Problem solving
- Eye for detail
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.