We’re recruiting for a confident Assistant Bodyshop Manager to work at our Ayr Bodyshop.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays 8am – 12pm (additional hours as per business requirements)
About the role
Arnold Clark Assistant Bodyshop Managers are responsible for the smooth and effective running of our accident repair centres, dealing with customers and working as a team to restore cars to their former glory.
As a Assistant Bodyshop Manager for our busy centre in Ayrshire, you’ll have previous experience in the motor industry, and be a proactive, organised person who can meet and exceed targets while managing a team.
- Liaising with customers and dealing with their requirements, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing a team of staff.
- Carrying out bodyshop quality control checks.
- Carrying out updates to internal systems.
- Estimating and invoicing using Audatex.
- Motivating your staff to achieve targets and maximising productivity.
- Making sure everyone adheres to company policy and health and safety best practice, including housekeeping.
- Proven experience in a similar management role in the automotive sector.
- Good computer literacy.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate staff to reach targets.
- Previous Audatex estimating experience.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
In return for your management experience, you’ll receive access to a company car, a competitive salary and a bonus scheme. You’ll also enjoy a fantastic employee benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.