We’re recruiting for a confident and experienced Assistant Bodyshop Manager to work at our bodyshop site based in Ratho.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, alternate Saturdays 8am – 12pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Bodyshop Managers are responsible for the smooth and effective running of our accident repair centres, dealing with customers and working as a team to restore cars to their former glory.
As a Bodyshop Manager for our busy centre in Edinburgh, you’ll have previous experience in the motor industry, and be a proactive, organised person who can meet and exceed targets while managing a team.
- Liaising with customers and dealing with their requirements, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing a team of staff.
- Carrying out bodyshop quality control checks.
- Carrying out updates to internal systems.
- Estimating and invoicing using Audatex.
- Motivating your staff to achieve targets and maximising productivity.
- Making sure everyone adheres to company policy and health and safety best practice, including housekeeping.
- Proven experience in a similar management role in the automotive sector.
- Good computer literacy.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate staff to reach targets.
- Previous Audatex estimating experience.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
In return for your management experience, a competitive salary and a bonus scheme. You’ll also enjoy a fantastic employee benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.