We are recruiting for a diligent, field-based Area Valet Manager to work across various Arnold Clark branches.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As an Area Valet Manager for Arnold Clark, you will be responsible for maintaining high standards across our valet bays, ensuring that they are set up correctly and are operating efficiently.
This role would suit someone with excellent valeting skills who has the flexibility to work away from home when required.
- Visiting branches across our UK network to monitor and manage valet performance.
- Liaising with general managers and valet supervisors to discuss any issues and rectify them.
- Reviewing employee and site productivity levels.
- Writing reports.
- Controlling costs.
- Training and mentoring valet staff.
- Monitoring activities in line with company health and safety policy.
- Strong valeting skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication and influencing skills.
- Good awareness of health and safety.
- Ability to write reports and complete paperwork accurately.
- High standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work away from home when needed.
- Full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous coaching and training experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive access to a company vehicle and fuel card, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.