Area Parts Business Development (West Midlands)
We’re looking for a smart and dynamic Parts Wholesale Manager who is customer focused and has excellent selling skills.
As well as knowing the stock inside out, you should be confident and articulate, and equally at home building relationships with customers and external businesses in the local region.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Top-notch communication and negotiation skills
• Lots of experience in customer account management – including sales team management.
• A track record in delivering sales and margin growth within a B2B environment.
• Experience of finding and developing new business.
• The ability to implement and manage internal and external marketing campaigns.
• Good literacy, numeracy and computer skills
We’re seeking influential, big-picture thinkers who know the trade and understand how to build growth.
Could this be you?
In exchange for your considerable talents, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefit packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare, life assurance and employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.