We’re recruiting for an Aftersales Mobile Quality Controller & Auditor.
Why choose us?
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Company van
- Mobile phone
- Fuel card
- Premier Inn card
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Life assurance
- Opportunities for training
- …and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm (every second Saturday)
This role will cover Fife, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
About the role
In this role, you will ensure that quality control and working practices adhere to Group standards. Using your experience, you will be expected to instil a culture of quality within the Aftersales departments
We’re looking for someone who has experience as a Technician, MOT Tester or Workshop Controller. The ideal candidate will also have strong self-discipline, communication and coaching skills.
- Quality control checks on vehicles
- Conduct MOT/DVSA standards audits
- Conduct internal audits
- Coach corrective actions on issues found
- Communicate with all team members and branch management
- Instil a culture of quality within the branches
Essential skills and experience
- Mechanical experience
- MOT testing experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to coach staff
- Strong time management skills
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.