We’re recruiting for a skilled Apprenticeship Quality Manager based at GTG Training in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Could you play a pivotal role in the growth of our apprenticeship training? As Apprenticeship Quality Manager for GTG Training, you’ll make sure that all our staff are delivering the very best apprenticeship programmes in both England and Scotland.
You’ll measure the progress of our students, update policies and assist your colleagues to carry out audits, making sure we’re always compliant and upholding high standards. This role would suit someone who has a thorough knowledge of training and further education, and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Managing the company’s self-assessment report and quality improvement plans.
- Assisting colleagues in Scotland to review, update and audit GTG’s quality management systems.
- Carrying out apprenticeship audits, encompassing staff, processes, financial matters and candidate feedback.
- Updating policies as required for ESFA/Levy funding contracts/QMS.
- Managing the preparation of external funding audits and Ofsted inspections.
- Liaising with and helping department managers, assessors, coaches, mentors and tutors, making sure they are delivering effective training.
- Positioning statements created and reported to Operations, Governance, staff and any third-party stakeholder.
- Ensuring compliance with IAG in conjunction with Matrix accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with young people.
- A background in quality management within a government-funded training provider.
- Knowledge and experience of the training cycle and evaluation methods.
- Familiarity with the Common Inspection Framework and Ofsted expectations.
- Knowledge of apprenticeship standards, programme design and delivery planning.
- A knowledge of government funding for apprenticeships and the levy.
- Knowledge of IMI programmes and standards.
In exchange for your experience, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.