GTG is a leading training provider with facilities in Glasgow, Edinburgh and West Midlands, GTG is hugely accessible and offers a large and varied portfolio of apprenticeship programmes accommodating a range of occupations including automotive, logistics and business skills. Also, offering a full range of conferencing facilities, making GTG Training a unique and vibrant venue.
We are currently recruiting at GTG West Midlands, for the following position
Apprenticeship Quality Manager
You will be responsible for;
• Ongoing review and update of the company’s Self- Assessment & Quality Improvement programmes; coordinate action plans for improvement
• Assist in creation/audit; schemes of work for New Standards
• Assist colleagues in Scotland to review, update and audit the GTG QMS
• Carry out apprenticeship audits encompassing; staff, processes, financial and candidate feedback
• Update policies as required for ESFA/Levy funding contracts/QMS
• Assist with preparation of external funding Audits
• Assist with submission of monthly ESFA/Levy claims and reviews
• Control success rates and ensure we are compliant of both Timely and Overall
• Liaise and assist department managers, assessors, tutors and other key funding personnel ensuring effective delivery of all programmes; chair monthly funding meeting
• Monthly KPI’s reported to Operations, Governance and any third party stake holders.
• Ensure compliance with IAG in conjunction with Matrix accreditation etc.
You will require excellent communication skills and in addition be able to convey the message to young people. Have knowledge and ability to control and measure student and staff progress in line with IMI programs and standards
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN GTG TRAINING LTD IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK