We’re recruiting for an Aftersales Relationship Specialist for our Harry Fairbairn branch in Inverness.
Inverness, with occasional travel for meetings across Scotland.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, with occasional Saturdays when required.
Flexible working will be available with this role.
About the role
As an Aftersales Relationship Specialist, you’ll work with all four Harry Fairbairn branches in Glasgow, Irvine, Kirkcaldy and Inverness to build longer term relationships with new and existing customers and create strategies to continuously engage them with this high-end brand.
You will be an experienced, professional customer service champion with an outgoing personality, a strategic mind and a strong vision for building future business and enhancing the customer journey.
- Collaborating with internal departments to implement an effective strategy to engage customers, by identifying existing opportunities and creating new ones.
- Inviting former customers on our database back into the branch.
- Carrying out daily follow-up calls to ensure customers are aware of the aftersales services we offer.
- Sharing ideas and best practice with other managers throughout the branch network.
- Working with other departments to offer products after customers have purchased a vehicle.
- Finding ways to increase brand awareness and promote activity.
- Keeping up to date with the needs and activity of customers and working to improve their experience at every stage of the process.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- A high level of organisation and accuracy, with an ability to multi-task.
- A strategic approach and ability to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- The ability to generate ideas to help improve our customer experience.
- A polite and helpful telephone manner.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to motivate others to succeed.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and training, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.