We’re recruiting for a confident and knowledgeable Aftersales Development Coach with the flexibility to work at a variety of locations across the UK as required.
Competitive plus benefits
Full time, 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and every second Saturday, 8am – 12pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As our Aftersales Development Coach, you’ll spend your time working with our branches to help them get their performance back to where it needs to be. You’ll be mentoring your colleagues to work to the same high standards as you, with the end goal of leaving the branch knowing that these standards will not slip.
The right person for this job will be able to inspire others and be a positive agent for change within the Arnold Clark Aftersales Division. You’ll be a front-line ambassador for customer satisfaction and company policies and procedures to support our company’s values and standards.
- Travelling to various branches to provide coaching and mentoring support to our Aftersales teams.
- Working closely with branch management to support the coaching and facilitation of learning for individuals and teams.
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing continuous process improvement procedures.
- Championing best practice for employees.
- Ensuring people understand key branch processes and have a sound understanding of their application.
- Putting customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
- We need people with at least five years’ in-branch / motor trade experience who are ready to progress to the next level.
- Strong leadership skills and a strong personality.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- First-class customer service skills.
- Confident and positive communicator.
- Excellent internal stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong automotive systems knowledge.
In return for your skills and expertise, you’ll enjoy the use of a company car and laptop, flexible working and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.