We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Aftersales Development Learning Coordinator for our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with 30 minutes’ lunch (42.5 hours a week)
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Aftersales Development Learning Coordinator for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for creating, maintaining and managing aftersales courses on our internal digital learning platform. You’ll also coordinate training records.
This role would suit someone with a good knowledge of aftersales, high levels of organisation, great communication skills and an interest in delivering training. You will also have a good understanding of digital communication and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Liaising with the training team about their requirements.
- Creating aftersales courses.
- Maintaining and managing existing aftersales courses.
- Controlling training trackers on our internal systems.
- Scheduling courses and visits.
- Keeping training records up to date.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- A creative, enquiring mind.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- An understanding of how the digital world can influence learning.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of how aftersales fits into the customer journey.
- Previous experience as a trainer.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive Flexitime, a monthly lunch subsidy and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.