We’re looking to recruit a new Aftersales Development Coordinator to work from our vibrant Head Office in Hillington.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm (30 mins lunch)
About the role
As our Aftersales Development Coordinator, you will help to control our digital change and data flows externally. This will include liaising with our manufacturer partners and various departments.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and experienced in the aftersales business, with the ability to use ASO, Kerridge and other internal systems. You must have good relationship-building skills and the ability to communicate well, while also planning and updating stakeholders and partners.
Hybrid working is available in this role.
- Communicating with the Digital Development team
- Planning and communicating with manufacturers on their requirements
- Reviewing project data and information for accuracy
- Competent in our aftersales system
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Pro-active with the ability to plan ahead and prioritise
- Good level of experience of Microsoft Excel
- Organising and holding meetings face to face and on Teams
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including hybrid working, training opportunities, access to a pension scheme, private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.