We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Aftersales Development Coach to train Aftersales employees across our UK branches.
Branches throughout the Group, travel expected.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
About the role
Arnold Clark Aftersales departments have various bespoke training programmes, from apprentice advisor to manager level, which are composed and managed by the Aftersales Development team.
As an Aftersales Development Coach, you will build and deliver training online and in person at our branches and within our training facilities. You will also give support to branches with processes and help to implement changes in line with the Arnold Clark Service Way.
This job would suit someone with previous experience in a Service and/or Parts role from advisors to managers, with a positive, energetic outlook and the flexibility to work independently and away from home for periods of time.
- Coaching and mentoring new Aftersales employees to ensure they understand our processes, systems, ethos and customer service standards.
- Building and delivering effective training online.
- Monitoring these employees’ learning paths to ensure evidence is up to date and accurate.
- Covering various Arnold Clark branches to deliver one-to-one training.
- Setting goals and monitoring individual and branch achievements.
- Keeping up to date with company procedures and developments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Minimum five years’ Aftersales experience
- A forward-thinking, motivated approach to every situation
- Highly competent in your current Aftersales role
- Ability to show a ‘can-do’ attitude and think on your feet
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Be comfortable using online digital technologies to communicate and train employees
- A full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will receive a company car, mobile and laptop and training on Arnold Clark internal systems and procedures. You will also enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and hybrid working.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.