We’re recruiting for an Administrator to work in our vibrant training centre based in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Flexitime is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administrator for GTG Training, you’ll work as part of the centre’s admin team, collaborating closely with different departments across the business to make sure their admin requirements are fulfilled.
This role would be a great fit for someone who has previous experience within a busy office environment and can work well on their own initiative, as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Dealing with general administration duties and paperwork, including course handouts, certificates and course entry instructions.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Uploading information onto awarding body databases.
- Working closely with colleagues within GTG and liaising with them about their admin needs.
- General office duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deal with people across all areas of the business.
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data.
- The ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- Good timekeeping and professional appearance.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.