We are looking to recruit a highly driven Administrator to join our Transport team at our GTG training centre in Glasgow.
We offer our Administrators:
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Maternity and paternity packages
- …and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
This position is for Maternity Cover
About the role
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for course administration and keeping all systems up to date. As part of the Transport team, you will be involved in exam invigilation and loading all learner details onto the system, processing awarding body paperwork and certifications.
We are looking for someone with a high level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. With a strong focus on customer service, you will be able to work well with others and on your own initiative.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a team, but also on your own initiative
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of dealing with demanding customers
- Nominating and uploading awarding body courses to their systems.
- Conducting LGV/PCV medical applications for customers who require a provisional licence.
- Maintaining the internal booking system with customers’ attendance and their course/exam results.
- Arranging company car assessments for staff who are new to the business or have had an accident.
- Invigilating course exams.
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone, arranging exam dates.
Nice to have but not essential
- Good computer literacy (training for our internal systems will be given regardless)
Arnold Clark and GTG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.