We’re recruiting for an efficient and personable Service Administrator/Controller at our Autoparts Garage Equipment Services, Glasgow.
Full time, 44 hours per week covering various shifts.
In this role, you will also benefit from hybrid working with working from home days included.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Garage Equipment Service Administrator/Controller, you will be working with our field-based engineers arranging calls for them to attend, pre-planned maintenance and repairs for our customers workshops. You will deal with incoming calls and queries in a professional and prompt manner, making sure that you deliver excellent customer service every time.
This role would suit somebody who can demonstrate great communication skills, organised with strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, even under pressure – while also being able to work well as part of a team.
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and by email.
- Answering calls and dealing with customer queries.
- Providing costs and estimates to our customers.
- Co-ordinating and arranging work for our field-based engineers.
- Managing the field-based engineers job status on our computer system
- Managing calls within health & safety guidelines.
- Inputting bookings onto our internal systems.
- Working with colleagues and other departments to ensure a seamless service is provided to our customer.
- Invoicing and administrative duties as required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- Ability to show initiative and work efficiently as part of a team.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and extensive training, as well as generous retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.