We are looking for an Administrator to join our busy Procurement Department in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
This role will see you carry out a diverse range of administrative and stock control duties. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch.
- IT proficiency
- Solid communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- An ability to work well with colleagues and internal/external customers
- An ability to work in a busy environment
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage own time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process branch requests
- Raise purchase orders
- Negotiate costs
- Communicate lead times and chase suppliers
- Deal with internal and external queries via telephone and email
- Work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Adhoc purchasing administration
- Review and authorise invoices
In return for your skills, you'll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.