We are looking to hire a highly driven Administrator to join our Transport team at our GTG centre in Glasgow.
Full-time Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Our Administrators are responsible for course administration and keeping all systems up to date. As part of the Transport team, you will be involved in exam invigilation and loading all learner details onto the system, processing awarding body paperwork and certifications.
This role requires a high level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to work well with others is key as well as having a strong focus on customer service.
- Nominating and uploading awarding body courses to their systems.
- Conducting LGV/PCV medical applications for customers who require a provisional licence.
- Arranging LGV/PCV theory tests for customers.
- Maintaining the internal booking system with customers’ attendance and their course/exam results.
- Arranging company car assessments for staff who are new to the business or have had an accident.
- Invigilating course exams.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team, but also on their own initiative.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
Nice to have, but not essential
- Good computer literacy (though training for our internal systems will be given regardless).
You’ll be fully supported within your role and offered every opportunity to develop yourself and your skills through a range of free internal training courses.
You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and staff discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.