This is a unique dual role opportunity based at our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As part of the ECOS team, you will be responsible for facilitating the allocation, supply and funding of vehicles as well as managing returns. You will also ensure our Employee Car Ownership scheme records are accurate and up to date at all times.
As part of the funding team, you will be involved in purchasing vehicles onto our systems, processing and allocating loan agreement payments and direct debit payments as well as reconciling daily bank statements and assisting with data entry where required.
You will need a high level of organisation and accuracy, as well as the ability to work well with others.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and MS Outlook (email and Calendar functions).
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Energetic and confident.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work accurately, even under pressure.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience of working in an accounts department.
- Experience of vehicle administration
- Knowledge of company car tax (BIK)
Da- to-day requirements are varied and will involve but are not limited to:-
- Printing and reconciling bank statements
- Purchasing vehicles onto our systems
- Processing loan agreement payments
- Processing direct debit payments
- Liaising with ECOS drivers by phone/email
- Issuing stock lists and providing quotes for vehicles
- Creating finance documents from templates
- Facilitating the delivery of vehicle and managing the return of cars
- Arranging transport and/or cleaning of vehicles
In return, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and an employee benefits package that’s among the best in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.