We’re recruiting for a highly organised and self-motivated Administration/Funding Assistant to work within our vehicle management department in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark Administration/Funding Assistants are responsible for inputting vehicle purchases onto our system, as well as handling a high volume of confidential financial information.
The ideal candidate for the role will be experienced in processing financial documentation and be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude. Vehicle administration and cashier experience would be beneficial.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Bringing purchased vehicles onto our system.
- Inputting finance agreement payments.
- Making daily internet bank payments.
- Preparing underwriting.
- Any additional duties that may be needed.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- The ability to work well as part of a busy team.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and work accurately.
In return for your administration skills, you will receive excellent working conditions, including flexible working hours, a monthly lunch subsidy and a twice-yearly customer care bonus. You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.