We’re recruiting for an efficient and organised Administration Controller to be based in our Recruitment department at the Arnold Clark head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administration Controller for our busy in-house recruitment team, you’ll be a highly organised person with excellent IT and admin skills, who is able to build strong relationships within your own team and across our network of over 200 UK branches.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar environment, with the ability to work both independently and effectively manage a small team of administrators.
- Completing compliance documentation.
- Advertising positions on various job sites.
- Working closely with recruitment specialists to support key elements of the process.
- Producing job offers for candidates and dealing with returned paperwork.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Updating our internal applicant tracking system.
- Handling confidential information in line with company data security rules.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- The ability to work with complex information.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Extremely high levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with and lead a small team.
- A thorough and forward thinking approach.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to be self-motivated and efficient.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A background in recruitment or HR.
- Previous experience managing a small team of administrators.
In return for your admin skills, you’ll receive career development, Flexitime, a lunch subsidy, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.