We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic and organised Administration Assistant to join our Arnold Buys Your Car team at Motherwell Motorstore.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
About the role
As an Admin Assistant, you’ll play a key role in the smooth day-to-day running of this popular Motorstore site, helping to arrange the purchase of customer cars. You’ll have a wide range of responsibilities, including authorising confidential paperwork, booking used vehicles into stock and accurately invoicing to other branches.
You’ll be a conscientious and trustworthy team player with fantastic attention to detail and great communication skills, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Data entry, purchasing vehicles and invoicing.
- Checking and authorising deals and paperwork.
- Authorising customer payments and settling finance agreements.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Booking hotels when required.
- Scanning documents.
- Running weekly and monthly reports.
- Other administrative duties as necessary.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- The ability to work efficiently, even under pressure.
- High levels of organisation.
- Ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a dynamic team.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive great working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.