We’re recruiting for a capable and friendly Administration Assistant to be based in our Legal department at our vibrant head office in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administration Assistant, you’ll be an excellent communicator who is able to work efficiently both on your initiative and as part of a busy team. You’ll play a hands-on role in the office, dealing with the day-to-day business of the Legal department.
- Liaising with the branch network and stakeholders to determine those who have been involved in traffic offences.
- Managing team diaries.
- Coordinating with branches to set up meetings and book accommodation.
- Compiling data and statistics for the team and reporting and collating invoices and ensuring payment.
- Any additional duties that may be needed.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic team and also independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
In return for your administrative skills, you’ll receive an excellent employee benefits package, including flexible working, a lunch subsidy, training courses and customer care bonus payments. You’ll also receive free private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.