We’re recruiting for an adaptable and experienced Administration Assistant to be based at GTG Training in Glasgow.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As an Administration Assistant for GTG Training, you’ll work as part of the central admin team, working closely with different departments within the business to make sure their admin requirements are fulfilled.
This role would be a great fit for someone who has previous experience within a busy office environment and can work well on their own initiative and as part of a dynamic team.
- Dealing with general administration duties and paperwork, including course handouts, certificates and course entry instructions.
- Filing and photocopying.
- Uploading information onto awarding body databases.
- Working closely with colleagues within GTG and liaising with them about their admin needs.
- General office duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to deal with people across all areas of the business.
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data.
- The ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- Good timekeeping and professional appearance.
In return for your administrative skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.