We’re recruiting for a capable and friendly Administration Assistant based in our Vehicle Management department in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As an Administration Assistant for Arnold Clark Vehicle Management, you’ll be an excellent communicator who is able to work efficiently both on your initiative and as part of a busy team. You’ll play a hands-on role in the office, dealing with the day-to-day fleet management process.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in current vehicle management practices, but training will be given for the right person.
- Ensuring all MOT reminders are sent.
- The control and filing of MOT certificates.
- Ensuring all taxation for contract hire and hire drive vehicles.
- Rebating of vehicle tax.
- Deal with enquiries from customers and DVLA.
- Process payment for DVLA penalties.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic team and also independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
In return for your administrative skills, you’ll receive an excellent employee benefits package, including flexible working, a lunch subsidy, training courses and customer care bonus payments. You’ll also receive free private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.