We’re recruiting for an experienced and well-organised Administrator to work in our Health & Safety department.
What we can offer:
- 33 days’ holiday allowance with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Generous retail discounts
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- … and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
About the role
This is a very hands-on role within the Health & Safety department. Your duties will range from report writing, interpreting spreadsheets and reconciling differences, recording accidents/near misses and answering emails and phone calls from our branches.
The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills and be very proficient in Microsoft Excel. We’re looking for someone who is a confident communicator and well-organised, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Deal with internal and external queries via telephone and email.
- Update spreadsheets and analyse results and subsequently create reports.
- Work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, booking rooms and taking minutes at meetings.
- Admin involved in project communications as set by the department managers.
- Creating and managing documents and presentations.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within an Administration role
- Strong IT skills – advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- High level of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Calm, patient and assertive with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Enjoys working in a team with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
Nice to have but not essential
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.