We’re looking to recruit a new Payroll Administration Assistant to join our vibrant Head Office in Hillington.
Full time: 8.30am – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
About the role
In this role, you will support our busy Payroll department and get involved in all aspects of office administration.
We are looking for an organised individual who is confident working as part of a team and on their own initiative.
This role will be home-based for the foreseeable future but will move towards hybrid working – for example, two days in the office one week and three the next.
- Opening and distributing mail and email
- Completing mortgage applications, benefits agency enquiries etc.
- Using Microsoft Excel for various spreadsheet-based tasks
- Scanning confidential documents
- Dealing with employee enquiries – for example, password resets etc.
- TMS cover – producing swipe cards, managerial access, shift swaps etc.
- Answering and distributing calls
- An ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Confidentiality is important to our department so the successful candidate must be trustworthy and discreet
- A good working knowledge of both Microsoft Excel and Word
- An ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Strong communications skills as most of the team interaction is currently remote
Full training will be provided for our in-house systems such as TMS.
What we can offer you…
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.