We’re looking for a highly motivated Administrator to work in our Head Office at Hillington.
Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch.
About this role
In this role, you will help with the administrative duties within the Group Finance department.
- Liaising with branches, suppliers and other Head Office departments to resolve queries
- Collating and reconciling various spreadsheet returns
- Analysing data to report on any anomalies
- Processing invoices and banking payments
- General administrative tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with specific emphasis on Excel
- Good attitude towards communicating with suppliers and internal departments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with high volumes of data
Some training in the specific functions of Excel will be available but a basic knowledge would be required.
This is a hybrid role which will involve some working from home. A laptop and any other necessary equipment will be provided to enable this.
In return for your skills, you'll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.