We’re looking for a well-organised and committed Administration Assistant to work from our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
About the role
In this role, you will work with the Group Projects team and carry out a diverse range of administrative duties.
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can work within a busy environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a conscientious and positive attitude to their work.
- Book appointments for customers and other forms of data entry
- Provide administrative support to the field team i.e., order equipment
- Create and maintain multiple Excel workbooks
- Book hotels
- Answer telephone and email queries
- Scan documents
- Run weekly and monthly reports
- Other additional administration tasks as and when required
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Work well in a busy environment
- Polite telephone manner
Nice to have but not essential…
- 1-2 years of office experience is preferred but training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Basic knowledge of Excel is required; however, further training can be given if needed.
In return for your skills and commitment, you will enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.