We’re looking for an organised Administration Assistant to work in our Transport Department in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
About the role
This role will involve working in a busy Logistics department. Not only will you assist with our branches and customers, you’ll also provide support to our senior planners when required.
We’re looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives as part of a team.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails regarding vehicle deliveries
- Updating KPI's on delivery times
- Assisting the senior logistics planners with any administration required
- Picking up any problems or issues with deliveries and notifying all relevant parties
- Updating bespoke transport systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
- Good time management
Nice to have but not essential…
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with a high volume of calls, as well as an understanding of Microsoft Office programmes. However, training will be provided for those who are willing to learn and progress.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.