We’re looking for an organised Accounts Administrator to work in our Grangemouth Mercedes branch as a summer placement.
Temporary, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Working in our busy, fast-moving vehicle sales administration department, you’ll be responsible for making sure our vehicle stock records are accurate and up to date.
Reporting to the branch accountant, you will also ensure that vehicle sales are taxed and invoiced efficiently to ensure a smooth customer experience.
For this role, you will need a high level of organisation and accuracy, as well as the ability to work well with others.
- Bringing purchased vehicles into our stock records in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Confirming all vehicle stock details recorded are correct and vehicles are accurately advertised online.
- Ensuring appropriate vehicle documents are obtained, recorded and securely filed.
- Carrying out the taxation of sold vehicles in time for customer delivery.
- Producing accurate and timely vehicle sales invoices that match the signed customer order form.
- Ensuring all vehicle sales documentation is correct and vehicle payment is received.
- Gaining an understanding of manufacturer systems and bonuses for new vehicles.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work accurately, even under pressure.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
In return, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and an employee benefits package that’s among the best in the industry, including generous employee discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.