We’re recruiting for an experienced and motivated Corporate Rental Sales Account Manager based in Southampton with frequent travel across the UK.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
About the role
As an Account Manager for our Corporate Rental Sales division, you’ll be responsible for introducing new clients to the company, with a view to increase sales and maximise growth.
You should be a flexible, self-motivated person who is happy to work both in a fast-paced environment and on your own initiative. You must have extensive corporate sales experience in car rental or a similar area and have the interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Managing and growing existing accounts.
- Negotiating deals and striving to build on the success of our offering.
- Managing the complete sales process from initial presentation to proposal.
- Maintaining and increasing corporate sales.
- Nurturing successful client relationships.
- Travelling to meet clients and promoting the brand.
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and KPIs.
- Previous corporate sales experience in vehicle rental or related disciplines.
- The ability to negotiate and get the best deal.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the sales process.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A proactive and creative approach.
- High levels of organisation and self-motivation.
- The ability to travel and work away from home when necessary.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
In return for your sales skills, you’ll receive competitive salary and commission, training and career development, and access to a company car and laptop. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.