Why choose us?
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 8am – 6pm
- Rotational weekend cover (1 in 4)
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
We are looking for an experienced First Line Support Desk Analyst to work in our Digital department from home and, occasionally, at our Hillington Head Office.
About the role
Arnold Clark’s Digital department is responsible for delivering technical solutions across our business.
Providing first line support to over 10,000 staff across 180+ branches, you will be joining a team of analysts responding to incidents and requests both over the telephone and via our ITSM self-service portal.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy IT Support Desk environment.
You will be an adaptable team player with the skills to deliver remote and customer-facing support for our constantly evolving customer base and bespoke applications.
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service to the AC Group.
- Providing first line user, software, hardware and application support to Arnold Clark employees throughout the UK.
- Writing and updating technical information.
- Acting as a single point of contact for phone calls from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Providing timely, first-time call resolution for technical support issues while following company policies and standards.
- Accurately logging and monitoring all incidents to help identify potential problem trends.
- Escalating incidents to our Second Line teams.
- Ensuring the appropriate incident management and request fulfilment processes are followed effectively.
- Engaging in continuous service improvement initiatives to support business objectives.
- Ensuring that the appropriate escalation path is followed for priority incidents and requests.
- Working with the relevant teams to create training documentation and user guides regarding the use of Arnold Clark bespoke applications.
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems and suites (Windows 10, Office 365)
- Knowledge or experience of Active Directory/Exchange administration
- Analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to provide high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
- The flexibility to handle rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work from home
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 administration
- Exposure to Cisco telephony, Jabber and Finesse
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do - diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.